• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

BW Bronze tenor

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
Right, after a slight kerfuffle with my other tenor misbehaving and all sorted I am now offering up for sale my bronze BW tenor. It is not the action improved model, however, it has seen little use, plays like a dream and looks fantastic. It has a very mellow sound with consistent intonation across the range and it is very comfortable to play. The action is very smooth and responsive. It has a decent case and a yamaha 4c m/p also
Shame this sax hasn't had much of a playing life. I can only assume it hasn't due to its excellent condition
The only reason I am moving it on is because I have always played my silver Weltklang and I can't bear to put it out of action. That bloomin sax pulls on my heart strings.
Anyway, £400. This includes tracked postage within the UK. Please PM if interested
Many thanks,

aaargh, i ALWAYS feel teased by these sort of deal, and saxgirl22 is great to do business with,
good luck with the sale, looks like a bargain.

Back
Top Bottom