support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD BW BRONZE BARI

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Locality
manchester
I have a BW Bronze Bari for sale in as new condition in its original case,there is some slight damage to the edge piping on the case, it still has it's protecting bags on it,comes with three MPC's,the original BW and two new and hardly used well regarded ones will add what they are later as I will have to sort them out to be certain of their names, will also include a Hercules stand and some new reeds, the Bari has it's own support leg also.
This is the Bari that Colin has played as mentioned in jobylou's query post, all in all a good reliable starter Bari for anyone in great condition, will try to get some pics up soon.
I am asking £1300 for it and the buyer pays any delivery costs, will make 5% donation to the forum .......John

Hi John
What can I say!
It sounds perfect for my son :)
Has it been set up at all? How old is it and how much would delivery be please?
Postcode is WR11 7QF for delivery.
Please dont let any one else have it!
Also if you could tell us what mouthpieces you are including that would be really useful.
Thanks a million
Jo

Go on John, chuck her in a decent mouthpiece for the kid !! ......

Sounds like a superb solution to me Jo ..

The last time I blew it it played effortlessly top to bottom. Lovely light fast action. A beauty to look at. I didn't get the most out of it tone wise with my usual Selmer S80. He's a very lucky boy if he gets this. It'll be socks for Christmas then will it? lol

It might be worth considering meeting half way rather than a courier.

I'm so glad Jobylou has staked a claim on this. I really can't afford it right now, but it would be sooo tempting!

Hi John
What can I say!
It sounds perfect for my son :)
Has it been set up at all? How old is it and how much would delivery be please?
Postcode is WR11 7QF for delivery.
Please dont let any one else have it!
Also if you could tell us what mouthpieces you are including that would be really useful.
Thanks a million
Jo

One mpc is a RICO metalite M7 the other is a RICO graftonite B5 both brand new and hardly used

Also I'll throw in a body harness to hang it on it's only a cheap one and a bit fiddly to sort it out but it does the job......John

Sorry to mess John around but we have found a great deal, so Dave it is all yours :)
Good luck with your sale John

I can't resist this, John. If Dave is still looking for someone to save him from temptation, I'll take it off your hands. Let me know if I'm not treading on anyone's toes and we can arrange payment/collection.

I can't resist this, John. If Dave is still looking for someone to save him from temptation, I'll take it off your hands. Let me know if I'm not treading on anyone's toes and we can arrange payment/collection.

A belated birthday present :)

Jx

Go for it, Martin - enjoy!