support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Building an e-commerce website!

Melissa

Locality
Northamptonshire UK
Hi all,I was wondering would anyone know someone whom can build an e-commerce website only I am giving this a lot of thought at the moment but there are so many bogus sites I just have no idea where to go-yes it is to do with saxophones and some other woodwinds that I have collected;} People I know wish me to sell theirs too,I will not use the ebay or similar-I would like a real proper website!
Thanks very much,Melissa

Is this purely second hand saxophones, woodwind? What sort of scale are you talking about, ie how many horns for sale at once?

I have found that (much as I hate it ) Paypal is the simplest and most cost effective for small scale enterprise.

Hi Pete,
It shall be vintage restored saxophones predominantly though I have oboe's,clarinets,trumpets and cornets-I have been collecting for quite some time and would imagine I would have 20+ saxophones on sale at any one time plus all the others I have,I am having them all overhauled-slowly I have to say and was speaking to another local repairer which I may bring on board too,I also wish to use the google checkout aswell as paypal on the site.

Hi John,
Absolutely gorgeous,it had no dents,has had all blue needle springs and reso pads and you know when playing an older sax,you normally may need to bend notes to play spot on,this does straight out of the box,perfect intonation from top to bottom!

Last edited by a moderator:
HI Melissa

Glad it worked out well and you really like it,It looks really nice in the pics.Can't wait to see your site when you get it up and running...john