support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Buffet 400 Tenor Saxophone Vintage finish - as new

Jobylou

Locality
Chipping Campden
This is a Buffet 400 Tenor saxophone in the Vintage finish, it is as new, it has hardly been played, it was set up by Connolly MIR.
I am selling this saxophone as I have too many and this is too nice not to be played.
It comes in a lovely dark blue case with shoulder straps.
it is £850 and you are welcome to come and try it, or I will post it at the buyers expense.
No offers please, this is a bargain.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
DSC_0107.jpg
DSC_0108.jpg
DSC_0111.jpg

5% donation will be made if the sale is made via the forum.
DSC_0107.jpg

I can't believe that no one wants this gorgeous saxophone?
It is still available and I will accept £750 plus postage with a 5% donation to the charity.
This is a real bargain for someone :)

All the best JobyLou, even selling stuff at give away prices is like pulling teeth at the moment , I know how you feel !

Thank you both. Times are tough I understand that, but it is a bargain so fingers crossed :)

Good luck with the sale - it can be very frustrating waiting for the right buyer with cash to come along - even for such a bargain as this! Be patient - it will sell.
Bump...

even selling stuff at give away prices is like pulling teeth at the moment

Not necessarily: post an ad for a fairly-priced bass sax (or a purple logo YBS-62) and I'll show you how quickly a sale can happen. :)

I get the feeling it`d have to be under a grand to even garner interest at the moment

Jo is great to deal with, and these Buffet 400 saxes are better than some other more named pro horns and a nice price, a bargain and whoever gets this will not be disappointed.
good luck with the sale.

Jo is great to deal with, and these Buffet 400 saxes are better than some other more named pro horns and a nice price, a bargain and whoever gets this will not be disappointed.
good luck with the sale.

Thank you, you have really cheered me up :)

Jo I really love the look of it and just wish I had the moulah to take it off your hands...it will sell soon I'm sure!
AL

Thanks Al, I think everyone is short of money at the moment :(
We need to get the money moving around!

Last chance folks, off to part exchange this beauty at the weekend :)

Hi Jobylou, that's a beautiful horn you've got. Any chance you could get a shipping estimate to Calgary, Alberta, Canada? It's likely a prohibitively expensive shipping cost, but it can't hurt to verify my assumptions.
Thanks, and enjoy that new alto!

Hi Jobylou, that's a beautiful horn you've got. Any chance you could get a shipping estimate to Calgary, Alberta, Canada? It's likely a prohibitively expensive shipping cost, but it can't hurt to verify my assumptions.
Thanks, and enjoy that new alto!

Hi
Thank you :) I don't have the exact weight and measurements but I put estimations into Parcel Hero and it says £100 for 7 day economy delivery and £140 for 3 days, unfortunaly neither service would insure any value over £50 though and you would also have to pay customs, so I don't think this woukd be very cost effective I'm afraid.
If you have any ideas please let me know :)
Cheers
Jo

OOh. Yeah, the customs costs would be quite high as well, I hadn't considered that.

This seems to be a predominantly UK forum, I many have difficulty finding any Saxes here. It's too bad, the UK sax scene seems to be much, much more broadly developed than the Canadian sax scene.

Back
Top Bottom