All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

SOLD Buffet 400 Alto in Matt Vintage Finish - BC8401

DavidUK

Café Supporter
Locality
Near Lutterworth, Leics.
:)

PB242895.jpg PB242904.jpg

FULL PHOTO SLIDESHOW HERE: http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/slideshow/24485339

Time to say a fond farewell to my Buffet 400 Alto, owned for the last 9 months. Selling as I have finally chosen to concentrate my playing efforts on my 1973 Buffet Super Dynaction.

No dents or dings whatsoever. Pads in excellent condition. Vintage matt finish enhanced by some light tarnishing patina, see photos. Playing absolutely perfectly.

Some reviews here: http://felixssaxophonecorner.blogspot.co.uk/2010/07/saxophone-review-buffet-400-alto-sax.html
& here: http://felixssaxophonecorner.blogspot.co.uk/2010/07/buffet-400-alto-follow-up-commentary.html

Comes in Buffet backpack style case, along with neck stopper, used original mouthpiece, ligature, and cap, and Buffet neck strap.

£520 cash collected (5 mins J20/M1 or J1/M6) or will courier in the UK for £22.00.
Any trial welcome.
Bank transfer please, if I'm posting.
5% of sale price to Pete's charity.

Ads

Locality
North West UK
I have to add that I think this is a really sensible price David . I`ve seen some laughably priced Buffet-400 Altos on Gumtree and Fleabay in the past few months (none have sold of course) and wish you the best of luck selling this Horn which you prized so highly (and Tom still does) .. (BTW you haven`t got a scruffy dented 10M Tenor going cheap have you - LOL)

DavidUK

Café Supporter
Locality
Near Lutterworth, Leics.
I have to add that I think this is a really sensible price David . I've seen some laughably priced Buffet-400 Altos on Gumtree and Fleabay in the past few months (none have sold of course) and wish you the best of luck selling this Horn which you prized so highly (and Tom still does) .. (BTW you haven`t got a scruffy dented 10M Tenor going cheap have you - LOL)
I know. Crazy prices for them in the USA for some reason too?
I guess this kind of difficult decision comes with the territory of searching out well regarded horns to test against each other. The SDA just suits me so well at present.

;}

DavidUK

Café Supporter
Locality
Near Lutterworth, Leics.
Just a little bump to the top.

408175146.jpg

Sue

One prosecco, two prosecco, three prosecco - floor
Café Supporter
Locality
The Millenium Falcon
If I was looking for a new alto I'd buy this on looks alone. It's gorgeous - good luck with the sale :)

DavidUK

Café Supporter
Locality
Near Lutterworth, Leics.
;)

Now REDUCED to £495.00 collected, or plus post.

DavidUK

Café Supporter
Locality
Near Lutterworth, Leics.
Another little bump....

PB242933.JPG

DavidUK

Café Supporter
Locality
Near Lutterworth, Leics.
Would anyone care to make me an offer before it goes the way of the bay over Christmas?

Let's not be silly now......

o_O

DavidUK

Café Supporter
Locality
Near Lutterworth, Leics.
£450 now, IF you can collect, or plus post.

Seen one that cheap before?

:eek:

Ads

Locality
North West UK
No, you`re either desperate or lost your marbles:confused: .............. C`mon someone BUY IT before he`s committed or goes bankrupt !!!

DavidUK

Café Supporter
Locality
Near Lutterworth, Leics.
Colin's PM was regarding another matter.

The Buffet is still fully for sale BUT Ads is right, £450 is too cheap so back up to £495 and I'll wait it out!

DavidUK

Café Supporter
Locality
Near Lutterworth, Leics.
Still for sale, and I have re-named the sax "Martina".

Members online

No members online now.

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom