• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Buescher True Tone Alto

Pyrografix

Senile Member
Lovely alto which deserves to be played rather than left unloved:(:(

It has a matt silver finish, and shows signs of having had a goldwash bell (quite faded now). The serial number, 188583, dates it to around 1925. Pads seem to be in good condition. It plays well, and looks loverly! What more can I say?

Asking price of £270 includes a rather snazzy (non-original!) GL black/grey case, an unnamed mouthpiece, and P&P to UK address. £20 donation to Pete's charity.

Pics to follow.....

Lovely alto which deserves to be played rather than left unloved:(:(

It has a matt silver finish, and shows signs of having had a goldwash bell (quite faded now). The serial number, 188583, dates it to around 1925. Pads seem to be in good condition. It plays well, and looks loverly! What more can I say?

Asking price of £270 includes a rather snazzy (non-original!) GL black/grey case, an unnamed mouthpiece, and P&P to UK address. £20 donation to Pete's charity.

Pics to follow.....

I have one of these. They have the most gorgeous tone. If this is in reasonable condition, that asking price is a bargain. A superb quality vintage sax, in silver, for the price of a super cheapy Chinese starter sax? If I didn't already have one I'd snap this up.