All profit supporting  special needs music education

SOLD Buescher Emperor Tenor sax

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
Locality
England, UK
Buescher Emperor tenor sax for sale. Plays but could do with some attention. I think a few pads need checking and the action is somewhat sluggish due to incorrect selection of springs etc. It's not a bad sax and has potential. I never knew Buescher made an Emperor sax for B&H but they did and this is one of them. It's nicely built,

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
Locality
England, UK
Buescher Emperor tenor sax for sale. Plays but could do with some attention. I think a few pads need checking and the action is somewhat sluggish due to incorrect selection of springs etc. It's not a bad sax and has potential. I never knew Buescher made an Emperor sax for B&H but they did and this is one of them. It's nicely built, the keywork is somewhat clumsy but if you can live with this there is a lovely husky sound in there! There is evidence of repair but it is solid and not what I would regard as being gross in any way. Seems a shame for it to be sitting but I can't afford to put it in for attention and one of you may be knowledgeable in this area and you could have a great sax. Gutted to be having to let it go but I must prioritise. Need to cover my costs and make space in my flat. It has a massive well built and heavy wood case with it so I may be able to meet London way if you wish to avoid post. £150 includes postage and 5% to here (No m/p)

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
Locality
England, UK
bues 6.jpeg
bues 4.jpeg
bues 5.jpeg

thomsax

Locality
Sweden
Is the Beuscher still for sale? I like these saxes. They are good bluessaxes. The saxophone model is also called Bundy II and it's based on the Beuscher TT from the 20's. Do you ship to Sweden?

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
Locality
England, UK
hiya, it has now sold on eBay I'm sorry to say. Thank you for your interest though :)

thomsax

Locality
Sweden
Thanks. Then I'm going grab a Corton Deluxe (Yangisawa T5) tenor. A fellow rocksax player needs a horn.

Top Bottom