All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Buescher C-Melody saxophone silver plate good playing order. see pics & video £295

AndyWhiteford

Now avaialble for sale:
Buescher C-Melody saxophone, silver plate with gold-wash bell. good playing order. £295
I'll donate 10% to Pete's charity, and that price *includes* tracked courier to UK location, other destinations at extra cost. s.n 127,xxx puts it around 1924, silver plate is in fairly good condition as you can see, recent strip, polish & overhaul, plays well & tunes well with modern mouthpieces (I used an alto Otto Link piece)
Supplied with original case, neck-cap & the old un-named mouthpiece that came with it.
Sax will be well packaged with bubblewrap & foam etc & promptly dispatched.
PM me and you get any questions answered or ask for my phone number.

Andy Whiteford
Glasgow UK

AndyWhiteford

Re: Buescher C-Melody saxophone silver plate good playing order. see pics & video £29

here's the Buescher C-mel "in action"

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyWhiteford

Re: Buescher C-Melody saxophone silver plate good playing order. see pics & video £29

another tune on the Buescher c-melody - for sale at £295

Last edited by a moderator:

llamedos

PM sent.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber

Saw this had been posted yesterday and didn't have time to look at the videos. Came back to take a look this morning and thought - 'Wow....' Lovely tone. Then I see 'PM sent'. I'm not surprised.

Good luck Lamedos, I hope you'll be happy together!

AndyWhiteford

sale pending......

AndyWhiteford

sold & donation made

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom