support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Britone mouthpieces

IMG_1578.JPG
IMG_1577.JPG

yes that is a picture of mine, you can see the damage to the tip they are a lovely mouthpiece had it for 10 years or so. I have super glued it and it plays perfectly but I'm not sure I can trust the glue to hold, be awful if it fell of whilst playing so not using it.

I can get you some later when I'm home unsure how to put them on here tho..you could pm me a contact no or e mail and I'll send some.. bit thick me...

Any idea of a fair price... at least i worked out how to download to here..lol

These used to be relatively cheap ten years ago, but have gone up a bit in typical selling price on eBay.

One way of looking at value (to you) is that if you sold it for that amount you would be happy and wouldn't feel regret later on. Only you can say what that would be !

Rhys

I got it when i bought a yam 32... Tried it with the hansons it blows great but haven't really used it.. If someone can use it id rather it got used ive just not seen one complete with cap and lig on e bay..

I got it when i bought a yam 32... Tried it with the hansons it blows great but haven't really used it.. If someone can use it id rather it got used ive just not seen one complete with cap and lig on e bay..
There's one on eBay at the moment £40 + £175 postage from Budapest, looks a bit battered and bruised, I don't think it's got the cap and ligature though