All fees from subs and sales are supporting musicians suffering hardship due to COVID-19
ArtistWorks

Britone mouthpieces

David Funnell

I have been using a britone mouthpiece with the weird baffle, they are pretty rare now, does anyone know if there is a similar available? I need it fo tenor and I have dropped and chipped the tip on mine

OP
David Funnell

David Funnell

yes that is a picture of mine, you can see the damage to the tip they are a lovely mouthpiece had it for 10 years or so. I have super glued it and it plays perfectly but I'm not sure I can trust the glue to hold, be awful if it fell of whilst playing so not using it.

eb424

I'd sell it played great on my Hanson's. Unsure of size..it has original lig and cap what would it be worth.

eb424

I can get you some later when I'm home unsure how to put them on here tho..you could pm me a contact no or e mail and I'll send some.. bit thick me...

rhysonsax

Any idea of a fair price... at least i worked out how to download to here..lol
These used to be relatively cheap ten years ago, but have gone up a bit in typical selling price on eBay.

One way of looking at value (to you) is that if you sold it for that amount you would be happy and wouldn't feel regret later on. Only you can say what that would be !

Rhys

Keep Blowing

Commercial Café Supporter
Any idea of a fair price... at least i worked out how to download to here..lol
Do an advanced completed listing eBay search and see what they have sold for and weigh it up against what you paid for it, I don't know what you paid for it but I presume you would like to get your money back

eb424

I got it when i bought a yam 32... Tried it with the hansons it blows great but haven't really used it.. If someone can use it id rather it got used ive just not seen one complete with cap and lig on e bay..

Keep Blowing

Commercial Café Supporter
I got it when i bought a yam 32... Tried it with the hansons it blows great but haven't really used it.. If someone can use it id rather it got used ive just not seen one complete with cap and lig on e bay..
There's one on eBay at the moment £40 + £175 postage from Budapest, looks a bit battered and bruised, I don't think it's got the cap and ligature though

eb424

£175 postage..... how heavy is the thing.. must include import duty.. and 2 other mouthpieces lol

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom