supportTutorialsCDsPPT mouthpieces

Brilliant site

Ballymenaboy

Having just returned to playing after a gap of many years I find this to be a truly excellent website with a wealth of knowledge to call on for all sort of problems -the freely offered advice is a great help to many people. I play alto sax,clarinet and soprano sax having recently acquired a Hanson MkV111 soprano which I love playing. Obviously after so many years it was and is quite difficult to get back some of the old skills but I have benefited greatly by re visiting this site time and time again - many thanks

Keep Blowing

Commercial Café Supporter
Having just returned to playing after a gap of many years I find this to be a truly excellent website with a wealth of knowledge to call on for all sort of problems -the freely offered advice is a great help to many people. I play alto sax,clarinet and soprano sax having recently acquired a Hanson MkV111 soprano which I love playing. Obviously after so many years it was and is quite difficult to get back some of the old skills but I have benefited greatly by re visiting this site time and time again - many thanks
I totally agree well said,. I have stopped and started playing quite a few times, 10 years being my longest break. The café has been a great help and although my playing time is currently limited to Sunday mornings I will certainly Keep Blowin'

Thanks from me too!

Top Bottom