All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Brand New Website!

814jazzer

Hi, Cafe Sax-a-maphone friends!

I've been busting a hump to completely rebuild my website. Went live earlier today. It's now MUCH easier to share my music, most notably with downloadable mp3s, scores, and leadsheets.

http://www.hirschmusic.com

Take a peek around and let me know whachu think.

Many thanks!
~ Rick

Sunray

Wow! - Nice work Rick ...

You sure have put some work into your new site Rick ...

I have only skimmed though it so far - [because I have only just read your post] - listened to quite a few tracks and watched a tutorial [I like your relaxed yet thorough teaching style] ...

I have bookmarked your site an will spend much more time browsing during this week ...

Thanks mate ... :welldone

old git

Tremendous Bore
Joining Ian's grumpy old men's club, shouldn't this be in The Breakfastroom as The Doorbell is for new members to introduce themselves. If we allow inanimate objects here, I shall take great delight in introducing my fine collection of spoons, one by one, followed , singly, by the CaSLM collection of used matchsticks.

saxyman

Hi Rick
Thanks for the link to your site, looks impressive, but I have trouble with a lot of the embedded links not working
I am using an Imac running OSX SnowLeopard and firefox as a Browser.
I hope you do not see this a criticism but as constructive feedback.
Good luck
Dave M

814jazzer

Dave,

Thanks loads for your feedback. Can you be more explicit on which embedded links don't work for you? Do you mean the flash mp3 players, or the score downloads, or just general linking?

thanks!
~ Rick

saxyman

Hi Rick,
Sorry to confuse you but all seems well now, must have been a glitch on my Mac.
Congrats on your site.
Regards
Dave

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom