Tutorials

BR Outing

SLoB

After the success of the Karen Sharp workshop would people like to meet up and perhaps go to see a gig?

We could look at an evening at Ronnie Scotts (for those close to London) or perhaps The Stables (for those in the Midlands, etc). I am sure there are plenty of venues we could consider.

Any suggestions and what would the take-up be for such an outing?

SLoB

MartinL

After the success of the Karen Sharp workshop would people like to meet up and perhaps go to see a gig?

We could look at an evening at Ronnie Scotts (for those close to London) or perhaps The Stables (for those in the Midlands, etc). I am sure there are plenty of venues we could consider.

Any suggestions and what would the take-up be for such an outing?

SLoB
I would certainly be up for a Midlands meet, shifts allowing.

Young Col

I'm not a late night London club person any more Stephen, but a concert might be good. Even somewhere North of London might be possible, depending on surrounding area (ie historic houses/gardens), as it would give Mrs YC and me a chance to get away for a night or so.

Colin

davhudson

Here is another chance to get together.

Again at the Stables in Wavendon - Sunday 22 November at 11:30.

Karen Sharp looks back at how she got into Jazz, her time with Humph (Littleton) and her experience as a band leader.

half diminished

As per previous post...
If you fancy a lunch time meet then The Mark Bassey Trio are playing the Stables nr Milton Keynes - Sun 18 Oct 2009, 11:30am - 1:45pm.
We could then meet in the Broughton Arms (About 2 miles away) for food, drink and Sax talk.
Shall we make this an 'official' meet? How about a new thread? What about the workshop though. I thought that was in September?

Top Bottom