Subscriptions and donations are given to special needs music education charities
SYOS

BOTM November 2019 - But Beautiful

OP
nigeld

nigeld

I don't need another mouthpiece; but . . .
Subscriber
The month is coming to its end, but there’s still plenty of time for more recordings folks. :sax:

OP
nigeld

nigeld

Subscriber
And so we have come to the end of yet another month.
Many thanks to all the contributors.

As usual, this thread will remain open, so it will be possible to add further contributions in the future.

Mark Hancock

Here's my over-indulgent second attempt at this tune. Only a day late. I meant to do this earlier but got stuck in a Christmas song project. I bought Band in a Box recently have been playing about with styles a lot and found this great solo guitar accompaniment. I also got a new mic and figured out how to make a video, so lots of new stuff to distract me from actually practicing. I realise now that static shot of a saxophone player's head is not great video content, but never mind...

OP
nigeld

nigeld

Subscriber
Here's my over-indulgent second attempt at this tune. Only a day late. I meant to do this earlier but got stuck in a Christmas song project. I bought Band in a Box recently have been playing about with styles a lot and found this great solo guitar accompaniment. I also got a new mic and figured out how to make a video, so lots of new stuff to distract me from actually practicing. I realise now that static shot of a saxophone player's head is not great video content, but never mind...
A lovely laid-back version. I really like the guitar accompaniment too.

My gut feeling is that the sax could be just a little more prominent in the mix.

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom