BOTM March 2018 - Disney

Tiberius

Some good posts so far; sadly I've not even got home the last 2 weeks, so no contributions from me. I'm definitely there this weekend and teacher has already been booked to go through 'Everybody Want's to be a Cat'.

After many many months of following this section I’m definitely going to producer first recording this month. Once I sought out my consistency issues :sax:

Tiberius

Well, with all the bad weather this month I didn't manage to get home enough for even my usual weekend playing; I still have a few Disney tracks I'd like to try so I'm going to carry on with this one. Of course if anyone else want's to take this up and suggest a theme or song for next week then feel free.

Totally budding in, but I'm still a bit new here and just noticed this. Is the idea that any of us can make a recording regardless of its quality to share that fits the theme? If so I may want to start participating.

Tiberius

Is the idea that any of us can make a recording regardless of its quality to share that fits the theme?.
Basically yes. Originally these threads contained a single song. @Chris produced a backing track and notes so that everybody could had a go and post the result. Recently when interest wained a bit I suggested that rather that a single song, perhaps a theme would be better. Of course this was slightly more difficult for absolute beginners as it meant they have to source backing and notes...however this is the age of the internet and these are available either for free or a very small cost from sites such as jazbacks or kareoke-version and others.
Get involved, doesn't matter the quality or even if you can't do the whole song. Just the first verse is fine.

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Well, with all the bad weather this month I didn't manage to get home enough for even my usual weekend playing; I still have a few Disney tracks I'd like to try so I'm going to carry on with this one. Of course if anyone else want's to take this up and suggest a theme or song for next week then feel free.
We are currently having discussions about SOTM & BOTM. Can I suggest we carry on with the Disney theme for April and we'll be back up and running in May?

And big thank you to Tiberius for being such an enthusiastic host :)

Jx

Top Bottom