support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

BOTM December 2017 - Soul Eyes

[BGCOLOR=transparent]
I hope this version doesn't break too many rules as ballad of the month.
[/BGCOLOR]
View: https://soundcloud.com/user-344586941/soul-eyes-1

It's my first attempt at recording with Band in a Box 2018.
The first 'take'.
First time with sound cloud.
I've been playing baritone for ten years, after a forty year break.
Malcolm

Very nice sound ant theme interpretation, congratulations!!!

For sure there is not too much participation, only two members recordings.
Don’t know why.
And it’s true this took a good amount of hours to do those scores. I was hoping for some more fun and members music posts.

Have fun play sax record and share!!

Last edited:
Happy new year @Janosax sorry to see there hasn't been a great response to your ballad of the month especially as you have put so much into it,I tend not to post because I'm not good enough but I do like to give these a try and listen to all the great versions that are posted.I hope it's like @Jeanette says and it's the Christmas thing getting in the way with a bit of luck it might take off in January.All in all I think you've done a great job and hope we see a lot more from you

First of all big thanks to @Janosax for hosting the thread. It's never easy as you don't know how tunes will go down. Thanks also to the members that have found time to post, that is the one thing that stops many people posting music, even more so at this time of year.

Chris..:D

Better late than never. While I'd got the recorder fired up I thought I'd have a go at this. So I did one take and then listened to Getz's and Coltane's versions. I didn't bother with another take. It reminded me of why I don't do jazz. Too hard.
Anyway, for what it's worth, this is the take:
Soul Eyes.mp3 - Box
Nice one Nick, promising start to the new year :)

Jx