support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

BOTM December 2016 Estate - Un Eté

Guys just wanted to say thanks to @saxyjt (jax) for hosting this month and for introducing most of us to a new tune.
Sorry the chest infection got in the way yet again of a version fro me:( Hopefully that will be fine for next month:)
January's host and song are all ready to go, all I will say some ballads are 'Classic's' and this is no exception:)
So thanks to Jax and to all you guys that have posted versions.

Happy new year.

All the best.

Chris..

I know it's a bit late in the game, but I didn't want to let the month expire without at least adding my very modest contribution. I struggled to get that and it's not as good as I would have hoped, but it's a start. And I really needed to 'prime the pump' as I like to say. It's usually easier after the first attempt.

It's limited (single chorus) and there are a few hic-ups by the end. But it's there! :confused:

I know it's a bit late in the game, but I didn't want to let the month expire without at least adding my very modest contribution. I struggled to get that and it's not as good as I would have hoped, but it's a start. And I really needed to 'prime the pump' as I like to say. It's usually easier after the first attempt.

It's limited (single chorus) and there are a few hic-ups by the end. But it's there! :confused:

Well done. Sounds good. That was a hard melody to start with.

Very kind of you @nigeld.

My wife's fed-up with this tune as I've been practicing it on sop, alto, tenor and bari for a month and she finds it depressing. I wanted to post a bari version, but I'm still unable to breath properly to deliver even a single chorus! :(

But I'll keep working on it, when the wife's not here. :p

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom