Tutorials

Boring old f**ts sign here please

losaavedra

Me too!! If all the 'old guard' change their user names and avatars how the heck is one supposed to know who is (or was) who?!? So I'll stay a BOF, although actually I'm not too keen on the 'F' bit ... what used to be funny in 'me youf' takes on an altogether different slant as one degenerates into one's twilight years, accompanied by somewhat more precarious plumbing!

Taz

Busking Oracle
I'm half a BOF, same user name but a different avatar. I lost the old picture somewhere on my hard drive. Nice to see the new site seems to be working well

berniesax

yer i,m one too ! "bof that is" otherwise i would,nt know anybody.
mind you very bright and swish all thanx to pete

Chris98

Oh I'd not realised I was joining the ranks of the BOFs! Anyway I can only accept so much change in one go!

I found out yesterday that you can have a profile picture as well as avatar, I didn't read the bit of text next to it that said it should be a pic of me until after though! Still, that’s probably a blessing for all concerned.

MarathonMum

Me as well. It's true we wouldn't know who we were would we. I might put a picture in the profile though if I can find one that won't scare the horses! BTW Taz is that a picture of you busking?

Sharon

Pee Dee

I'm not a BOF, OF maybe, but not B. That's what I say anyway:rolleyes:
As has been said, nice forum, nice colour and lots of lovely smileys. Maybe a few more animated ones?
Yeah, I know, I'm just a big kid really. (second childhood?)

TomMapfumo

I'm no way a BOF, but am happy to have a consistent sense of identity, with a constantly developing external self/personality!:w00t:, as Nachoman might say
in his more reflective moments (why aren't you now known as "SalsaDipDude" I wonder?

When you get to my age any change, other than rapid progress, is generally undesirable;}

Kind regards
TomMapfumo, and proud of it:cool:

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Top Bottom