All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Borgani Tenor sax

MMM

For sale a Borgani tenor saxophone. It is pre-pre-Jubilee, serial number in the 16000. Gold lacquer with silver plated keywork, lacquer is pretty good apart from light scratches near the strap ring, no dents and no resolders whatsover.
Neck is original and without damaged. Pads are old but still supple, it plays out of the box.
It has shoulderless point screws secured with nuts (a la King S20).
Comes in the original Borgani suitcase shaped case in pretty good condition.

Photos will be coming soon (or as soon as I find the blasted camera USB cable!).

Price is £650 (I'll donate 5% if sold through this forum), considering it's Italian, handmade and a pro model, I think it's a very reasonable price!
I would rather this was picked up in person as I want whoever buys it to try it first. (I live near Epsom, Surrey).

Cheers,
M.

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Do you know an approximate year? Of the saxophone I mean, not of the USB cable.

MMM

Aldevis,

I believe it is an early 80s, I now have photos, if you're interested PM me your email address and I'll send you the pics tonight!

Cheers,
M.
FYI.: the USB cable is a 2010 vintage, original black rubber, but not for sale.

MMM

Need to sell it, so new price: £550 , I will make a 5% donation to the forum's charity.
Don't be fooled by the price, this is one meaty tenor.
Please don't make me put it on e-....!

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
Do you know, I wish I could afford this :( I had a Borgani sop and although I was and am still not any good at soprano I have to sax the sax was second to none and I had great difficulty parting with it (mainly regret I didn't try hard enough to master soprano) Don't put it on the Bay! Someone will only try and take the p - I've had enough of the many time wasters on there wanting something clearly of value for way below a sensible reserve.

MMM

Thanks Saxgirl, well it is a shame, I'll try hold off ebay as long as I can!

MMM

Any interest at £500 ? Come on, someone must need an early Christmas present!!!

MMM

Hi saxgirl, please try again, inbox has been cleared out now!
Cheers,
M.

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom