All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Borgani Curved sop for sale

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
Hi All, as well as my Dolnet alto still so far being available for sale I have decided to part with my Borgani curved soprano sax as I have just purchased a straight one and can't keep em all!
The Borgani is a lovely sax with older style key guards. It hasn't seen much use and its condition is mint for the age of it (I'm waiting to hear back from the factory about when it was manufactured and what model it is but i'm not having alot of luck with a reply!)
I have had it checked over and set up to play correctly from top to bottom - it has a lovely rich, full sound.
Please email me for pics if you're interested and feel free to make me a sensible offer as I will consider. Obviously if my sax sells through the forum I will donate 5% to the fund.

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
Apologies! I didn't think of this.
I'm looking for offers around 575 GBP and I will include insured postage to mainland UK.
Thanks

milandro

you can probably better phone and ask to speak to Mr. Orfeo, he is a very nice person and will be able to tell you something.
Alternatively send an email to borgani@borgani.com and address it to Mr. Orfeo Borgani.
These earlier curved sopranos are nice although not tremendously modern (does it have a quick F?) with their mechanics, the great majority were made in the '70, good luck with your sale.

C_Claudemonster

Formerly saxgirl22
Hi Milandro, many thanks. I will try and phone instead. I did get a nice email back from the factory asking me to send some photos when I emailed them directly but heard nothing since. I did check my file sizes weren't too large also! It doesn't have a quick F I don't think. I very rarely venture to the top F when I'm playing, perhaps because i'm a bit of a chicken and like to stay safe!
:)

milandro

If it doesn't have a quick F, I think I know the model. I have had one of those and have sold it to a Saxontheweb member, JayeSF.
I am pretty sure these saxophones were made somewhere in the late '60 or '70. Good and solid instruments.

Top Bottom