All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Boo hoo

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Gone and broke me mic just as I was trying to get into recording strangers in the night,I was about to put it in it's stand and as I lifted it to put it in I hadn't noticed I was stood on the cable it pulled it out of my hand and crashed on to a tiled floor the cost of trying to get some reverb playing in the kitchen,cost me all of £9 too I'm a broken man,thought it might have been ok but no now it's all crackly.....BOOHOO:(:(:(

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
Well look on the bright side at least you didn't drop the sax on the tiles.:shocked:

Jx

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
Well look on the bright side at least you didn't drop the sax on the tiles.:shocked:

Jx
That's one way of looking at it I was having a bit of. A bad day all round,my dinner ended up on the same tiles and I lost my specs but at least the sax stayed in one piece.......John

Jeanette

Organizress
Cafe Moderator
That's one way of looking at it I was having a bit of. A bad day all round,my dinner ended up on the same tiles and I lost my specs but at least the sax stayed in one piece.......John
What on earth were you doing recording and eating, did you drop your specs down the sax?:confused:

Jx

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Subscriber
What on earth were you doing recording and eating, did you drop your specs down the sax?:confused:

Jx
I wasn't, after I destroyed the mic I thought I would see if I could repeat the process with my dinner and hey presto it worked,the glasses I had cunningly hidden on a slide out shelf on my bedside drawers a master stroke I have never hidden them there before....John

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunray

Jx
Hey Hey Jeanette ...

No John was looking for a bit of fish and a chip that he dropped in there last week ... >:)

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom