support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Body And Soul,,,,

daveysaxboy

Account Closed
Been meaning to do this for a good while so here it is, Body and soul baby :shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:
Davey, played with lots of feeling like it a lot :)

If you get the chance or can find (I've looked but can't find it) Ben Clatworthy playing this tune it's a must listen ! He played earlier in the year at Parjazz it had the hairs on my neck standing up.

He's playing again later this month at Parjazz studio 2, i think i'll ask for a request :)

Davey, played with lots of feeling like it a lot :)

If you get the chance or can find (I've looked but can't find it) Ben Clatworthy playing this tune it's a must listen ! He played earlier in the year at Parjazz it had the hairs on my neck standing up.

He's playing again later this month at Parjazz studio 2, i think i'll ask for a request :)

Thanks for having a peak now.

Dexter Gordon: "You know, in the life of every tenor player there always comes a moment of fear. And that is when the tenor player must play Body and Soul."

Andy Sheppard just called to ask when you're bringing the daveysaxboy autograph sax out...

Hey that will be some day,,, if only. I better start going to church and praying for the biggest miracle of all time,,lol

Well when you've had yer answer, remember I get the Cambridge sax :)