All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Body And Soul,,,,

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Been meaning to do this for a good while so here it is, Body and soul baby :shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:

trimmy

One day i will...
Locality
Liverpool ( Pool of Life )
Davey, played with lots of feeling like it a lot :)

If you get the chance or can find (I've looked but can't find it) Ben Clatworthy playing this tune it's a must listen ! He played earlier in the year at Parjazz it had the hairs on my neck standing up.

He's playing again later this month at Parjazz studio 2, i think i'll ask for a request :)

daveysaxboy

Davey, played with lots of feeling like it a lot :)

If you get the chance or can find (I've looked but can't find it) Ben Clatworthy playing this tune it's a must listen ! He played earlier in the year at Parjazz it had the hairs on my neck standing up.

He's playing again later this month at Parjazz studio 2, i think i'll ask for a request :)

Thanks for having a peak now.

altissimo

Locality
leicester
Dexter Gordon: "You know, in the life of every tenor player there always comes a moment of fear. And that is when the tenor player must play Body and Soul."

daveysaxboy

Dexter Gordon: "You know, in the life of every tenor player there always comes a moment of fear. And that is when the tenor player must play Body and Soul."

Long tall Dexter... what a legend. What a HUGE sound.

TimboSax

Deputy junior apprentice 2nd class
Café Supporter
Locality
Cambridgeshire
Andy Sheppard just called to ask when you're bringing the daveysaxboy autograph sax out...

daveysaxboy

Andy Sheppard just called to ask when you're bringing the daveysaxboy autograph sax out...

Hey that will be some day,,, if only. I better start going to church and praying for the biggest miracle of all time,,lol

TimboSax

Deputy junior apprentice 2nd class
Café Supporter
Locality
Cambridgeshire
Hey that will be some day,,, if only. I better start going to church and praying for the biggest miracle of all time,,lol

Well when you've had yer answer, remember I get the Cambridge sax :)

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom