Taming The Saxophone

Bob Reynolds Saxophone Masterclass

Zugzwang

Please do share your experiences, and Top Tips/Bottom Lines, for those of us who were not fortunate enough to be at the Masterclass.

Halfers

Finger Flapper
Subscriber
I have to admit, I've got a bit of a Man crush on Bob Reynolds! Last night at Turner Sims was incredible. Amazing musicianship from all. And for the first time in my life a Bass solo bought a tear to my eye. Nigh on two hours of bliss!

They even dusted off a Harpsichord!

OP
andyb1970

andyb1970

I have to admit, I've got a bit of a Man crush on Bob Reynolds! Last night at Turner Sims was incredible. Amazing musicianship from all. And for the first time in my life a Bass solo bought a tear to my eye. Nigh on two hours of bliss!

They even dusted off a Harpsichord!

View attachment 12700
I'm with you, so many emotions in that concert, it was absolutely world class. Yeah I get the man crush thing lol, Bob is very engaging. We're hoping to have him back in the future at JazzSmart, if it happens we'll let you know about it :)

Zugzwang

I'm struggling not to feel envious - I could only have gone to Southampton and the Masterclass by
a) missing seeing the Quartet in London (such a fantastic gig!!) and
b) selling my OH on the Dark Net,
but yes please Andy start plotting a UK version of Bob R's Inside Out retreat....

sunsetandlabrea

Just replied to your PM :) it did come through.

What an amazing day, Bob Reynolds is at the top of his game.

Hope everyone who attended enjoyed it, and good to met you all briefly :)
As others have said, thanks so much for organsing Andy. I had a great day, and Bob was superb.

Top Bottom