PPT mouthpieces

Blown away in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

les3716

Locality
Belfast - Northern Ireland
Hello All,
My name is Les, I live in Belfast - I'm a member of three bands, the Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Concert Band where I play 1st Tenor - The Belfast Jazz Orchestra where I play lead Tenor - And 02G a church based band in Belfast, where I play Alto. I love the freedom to express yourself that the saxophone allows. Been playing for many years and still learning!

Looking forward to meeting you all,
Les.

Big welcome from me too. Enjoy yourself, I bet we'll all learn from you.

A BIG Welcome to the Cafe ...

Hey Hey Les - Good to meet you mate ...

*Sunray waves from Norfolk*

I am just learning to read and play [started in June last year] ...

I have an Alto and Tenor ... :w00t: Luv's em both I do ... ;}

If you look under each post [left of screen] there is a Thanks button - if you press it it saves you typing thanks each time mate ... [Hope that helps] ...

Cheers for now ...

Welcome aboard les,

We'll all pile in and welcome you, they are a great crowd of guys!!

John.

............. and girls!

Welcome Les,

Enjoy the banter!

Cheers,

Amanda

Welcome to the caff, Les

Excuse me please Les. YC, this is your second Public Warning.

Keep up the good work, Les and

ENJOY!

Morning Les and welcome OG I think you need some copyright protection.

Mark.

Welcome Les

I think I might know a couple of your band mates in the Fire & Rescue Service Band!

This forum has been of great help to me in purchasing gear for my son (he's the msuical one in the family)

Colin

Seems such a long time ago being driven down the Falls Road, and being advised to close my car window.......

Hi Les, and a big welcome to the Cafe from down by yer in Skabertawe, mind, land of the free (and Snake Davis!). Is the 3716 the number of reeds that you have worn out in your pursuit of musical perfection.....:shocked::w00t:;}

I look forward to hearing all about your sax playing adventures. I've still to perform live - too respectful of others!;}

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

Sorry to hijack the thread, but now then Gwilym OG boyo, any more of that and the next welcome I write will be in Welsh (against forum rules I know, but you and Tom will understand it)... and I'll come round and nobble your Zimmer. You'll get used to this, Les.
YC

Hi Les,

Welcome to the Cafe!

It must be nice playing in three bands! I'm looking to play in just one, well a Quartet anyhow, in the near future (fingers crossed).

Happy blowing,

Paul

Hi Les, welcome to the Cafe :)

Welcome and giday to the Cafe from New Zealand, hope the weathers fine in Belfast.
I once attended the World pipe band Championships in Belfast...it was grand!

Cheers & Ciao

Hello Les - from one new-comer to another - I look forward to getting to know you more in times ahead.
All the best
Ian

Back
Top Bottom