Blocking

Keep Blowing

Commercial Café Supporter
What happens if you block someone on the café? It has been mentioned in a couple of threads recently. I am quite uncomfortable that this can be done, I would be gutted if someone blocked me (especially if they hadn't explained why) if someone really pissed me off I would tell them but I wouldn't dream of blocking them. ( Whatever that may be)

GCinCT

Seeker of truth and beauty
Subscriber
It just prevents you from seeing that user’s posts. You could still search for them if you desired. I have actually blocked a user. Not personal, just didn’t like the direction some of his posts went. .

It’s not you @Keep Blowing, I enjoy your posts!

altissimo

I didn't know you could do such a thing and I can't see how it's possible even if I wanted to such a thing... or is it a secret only available to higher ranking saxmasons?

GCinCT

Seeker of truth and beauty
Subscriber
I didn't know you could do such a thing and I can't see how it's possible even if I wanted to such a thing... or is it a secret only available to higher ranking saxmasons?
All you have to do is click on the user's name in question and select "ignore" from the bottom of the menu. I'm as low ranking as you can get! ;)

Top Bottom