All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Blimey

TomMapfumo

Hi Pauly!

Yeh, things move on..... hope you are well. What about a quick update.........:w00t:;}

Kind regards
Tom:cool:

PaulyT

Well I'm back in the UK after a bit of time abroad - got a bit lost with my life but thanks to the Brazillian Sexworkers Repatriation Scheme I've been able get off the heroin and get my life back in order. I might even pick up my sax again!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Young Col

What a wonderful bunch of people they are that run that scheme. Glad to see you safely back!
YC

PaulyT

Yes they are - They've even arranged for me to have the breast implants removed on the NHS. I'm going in for that next month so if anyone wants a quick go on them before then, give me a shout....

Taz

Busking Oracle
Good to see you haven't changed at all then! Welcome back old chap.

Andrew Sanders

Northern Commissioner for Caslm
Heyup Pauly
I thought you'd been carted off for good.
Good to see you back (not sure about the front though)
Andy

old git

Tremendous Bore
Welcome back PT.

Big pat on back for me, resisted putting the "M" in the middle.

PaulyT

Back...

Welcome back PT.

Big pat on back for me, resisted putting the "M" in the middle.
Well done Bill,

Thanks for the kind welcome back folks - I wasn't sure if my login would work after all this time AND the change to the new web site. But it did so here I am. I've just started playing again and looking forward to seeing some progress.

I'm living up in Telford now - still got the Harley but with some louder pipes on it lol.

Not playing in a band at the moment - there doesn't seem to be much of that sort of thing going on here.

Speak to you all soon
Paul

visionari1

G'day mate, welcome back from your Brazilian job, new pipes as well, wot next... a rebore is probably in order

Cheers
Jimu

PaulyT

Thanks everyone - I see some new faces and plenty of the seniors are still here. Better start easing my way back into picking the shiny plumbing up again!

thehunt

Hi Pauly, where you been? Good to see you back.
Yeah Pete has been scrubbing the walls on the forum so all new and shiny. How's Telford?
All the best Phil

Top Bottom