PPT mouthpieces

Blasphemy

Moz

I am about to blaspheme. I play sax and all things being well, I shall always play sax but every now and again I think I'd like to have a go at something completely different and that thing is -- a viola!

Does anyone play viola? What is a good, cheap make that will grow with an adult beginner?

Martin

I am about to blaspheme. I play sax and all things being well, I shall always play sax but every now and again I think I'd like to have a go at something completely different and that thing is -- a viola!

Does anyone play viola? What is a good, cheap make that will grow with an adult beginner?

Martin

I'd ask Alastair Hanson....his wife is a VERY fine viola player and could probably advise ...and Alastair might be able to source one for you.

Martin
Blasphemer! Burn him at the stake! I'll cut the wood with my musical saw.... Doh, blew my cover!!! :w00t: :)))

Back
Top Bottom