All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Sheet Music Blank sheet music

jbtsax

Café Supporter
Locality
Beautiful Springville, Utah USA
I remember when we used to call that "staff paper". Question: Is it really "music" if there aren't any notes printed/drawn on it?

Just being a smarta** Colin. Thanks for the link. I remember all those years when I had to draw my own with a pen and a ruler when I ran out. Young people today don't know how hard life was for us old farts.

jbtsax

Café Supporter
Locality
Beautiful Springville, Utah USA
I remember taping five ballpoint pens together.

That proves you're smarter than I am. I had to use one of these when I started teaching band. Just try to keep all the @!*^*%$# chalk all at the same length.

saxplorer

Locality
Surrey, UK
looks good, but unless I'm doing something wrong, it doesn't seem to want to add flat key signatures :headscratch:
Works fine with me ..... you do need to click on the "b" icon for flats though, and then choose +/- for however many flats. (It won't go to flats by going negative on sharps - if that makes any sense).

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Café Supporter
Locality
The Malverns, Worcs
Works fine with me ..... you do need to click on the "b" icon for flats though, and then choose +/- for however many flats. (It won't go to flats by going negative on sharps - if that makes any sense).

oh yes! Thanks :thanks:
like I said, I was probably doing something wrong! :doh:

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Locality
London
I remember all those years when I had to draw my own with a pen and a ruler when I ran out. Young people today don't know how hard life was for us old farts.

You were lucky: a ruler was an expensive luxury in my youth. We had to borrow one from Yugoslavia each time we needed one.
Then the internet arrived.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
You were lucky: a ruler was an expensive luxury in my youth. We had to borrow one from Yugoslavia each time we needed one.
Then the internet arrived.

What was wrong with Garibaldi?

saxplorer

Locality
Surrey, UK
Dead flies!?? you were lucky! we had to catch our own and eat them live!

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Locality
London
Dead flies!?? you were lucky! we had to catch our own and eat them live!

Flies? You were lucky: meat! We had no grapes for the parmesan! And we had to drink our Barolo without a proper decanter!

old git

Tremendous Bore
Locality
The Palm Tree strewn Wandle Surf Beach under the o
For the Cousins, the Python Yorkshire sketch was based on an earlier American idea, just can't find the reference but it was from a Brit comedian/writer.

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom