All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
SYOS

Black Lacquer Selmer SA80 Series II ALTO

cshimmon

Please forgive my ignorance as a newbie, I realise the rules state I should contact admin before advertising this as I'm under 50 posts- but I've just got no idea how! It is a serious sale however and I'm very happy to donate the 5%- I'd far rather sell to a serious player.

This is a beautiful instrument in its original case, bought in 2000 from Windblowers in Nottingham by my grandparents solely for me to use. I tested a number of yamahas, selmers and yanigisawas and despite my limited abilities, this one far surpassed the others. Selling as I just don't get enough opportunities to play alto to justify having such a high value instrument and I need to buy a new baritone.

please ask me any questions, and I'll take any pictures you'd like. From my research, considering its black lacquer, I'm asking £2200, but if I'm completely out of my tree there, please tell me!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
On day you'll regret selling this. Maybe hang on a touch for the bari - get a temp/part time job to pay for it instead.

Bigtwin

Look/ This is clearly getting too emotional.
Just give the the Selmer and lift the weight from your shoulders.
No no, don't try to thank me, I know it's a sacrifice, but it's one I'm prepared to take to help someone out.

cshimmon

Look/ This is clearly getting too emotional.
Just give the the Selmer and lift the weight from your shoulders.
No no, don't try to thank me, I know it's a sacrifice, but it's one I'm prepared to take to help someone out.
Well, I could see that working... As long as you send me my new instruments... That was what you meant right?

cshimmon

I still have this available! Packers were supposed to be collecting it on Monday but the courier never appeared so thought I'd try selling it myself again!

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom