All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Big Band Charts Wanted

dolbob

I'm not sure this is the right place for this, but I am looking for some Glenn Miller band charts to play at a Veterans Charity do, I have; In the Mood, Penn 6500, American Patrol, Tuxedo, String o Pearls Little Brown jug, would like to have Moonlight Serenade Elmers Tune Gal in Kalamazoo Perfidia, Serenata? I don't have a budget for new music but will happily pay copying expenses and post and p or could swap from our library of mainly standards jazz and swing .Pm me if you have any particular requests

dolbob

I'm not sure this is the right place for this, but I am looking for some Glenn Miller band charts to play at a Veterans Charity do, I have; In the Mood, Penn 6500, American Patrol, Tuxedo, String o Pearls Little Brown jug, would like to have Moonlight Serenade Elmers Tune Gal in Kalamazoo Perfidia, Serenata? I don't have a budget for new music but will happily pay copying expenses and post and p or could swap from our library of mainly standards jazz and swing .Pm me if you have any particular requests
Thanks to kind member I have most of the charts I asked , donation made to Petes charity with grateful thanks, I am looking for serenade in Blue and Serenata though, if anyone can oblige

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom