All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Bert Wilson.

Sunray

Wow ...

Yep! I googled

Bert Wilson ...

And was taken aback but the man, his skills and approach to his life ...

Thanks for your post mate ...

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
Had never heard of him. I guess I need to look more, sounds like a fantastic person.

Sunray

Lost for words ...

Hi. Did you read his " insights " page guys? Any opinions?
I didn't Bud ...

The trouble is that if you don't give a defined link - It's not always obvious which info you are bringing to our attention ...

I used Google to search for Bert Wilson - this [Click Me] is a list of the links that came up ... "Pages and Pages" of links ...

Many are very relevant as well as loads that are not ...

Me being a lazy bugger - I watched quite a few of his videos ... Rather than search through lots of documents trying to read the small print ... ;}

Hope that helps mate ...

Adrian63

Sunray. I have apologised once. I do this on an android phone. Very slow, often loses whole mails. " Hope that helps " ??. I know all this stuff. I am trying to help others. Sorry...WAS tryin. Sorry i cant afford a Pro mac!! Forget it man. I do not need this ****. See ya.

Adrian63

Funny man. Two days ago this guy had you in raptures. Today. Oh man. Try golf!!

Adrian63

Sunray. I apologise for the golf comment. I am new to this, i do the best i can. The "insights" page is clearly marked, about third down on google. Frankly none of it is irrelevant; it is all excellent; IF you dig the guy. If not, just forget it man. I can continue to lay my choice of tunes down. Ditto, point out influences. I will let the forum decide that. Again i apolgise for the ****ty comment. Have a good day.

Saxholder Pro

Staff online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom