support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Berg larsen

alto andy

Locality
Southend on sea
Berg larsen alto sax mouthpiece 80 2 sml 5% to Pete's charity make me an offer :)

Here are some pics :)
image.jpg
image.jpg

80 is the smaller opening I believe(?). What sort of price are you looking for?

80 is the smaller opening I believe(?). What sort of price are you looking for?
Im not to sure I know very little about them as I use HR mouthpieces I will have a look on the net soon see what the deal is . It came with the vintage zephyr I brought I don't know if it is vintage or not ??

sorry to remind you, but, as per forum rules, we all have to state a price and don’t ask for offers

• You must include your asking and shipping price. Unless stated otherwise it is assumed you will ship anywhere in the world.
  • You must say how much you will be donating towards the Cafe Saxophone Charity Fundraising (at least 5% of the sale price).
  • After a successful transaction this should be paid by the advertiser, e.g. the seller pays in the case of For Sale ads, the buyer in the case of Wanted ads.

• You must include your asking and shipping price. Unless stated otherwise it is assumed you will ship anywhere in the world.
  • You must say how much you will be donating towards the Cafe Saxophone Charity Fundraising (at least 5% of the sale price).
  • After a successful transaction this should be paid by the advertiser, e.g. the seller pays in the case of For Sale ads, the buyer in the case of Wanted ads.

Thank you Milandro I missed this one

Full rules here

Jx

Ok no worries i will have a think then update as I'm not sure about shipping as I have never done it and am not sure about price yet :) should of prepared earlier my apologies :) .

well, we all live and learn.

Most people have learned things by means of their mistakes :)

I'll close the thread

Thank you

Jx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom