All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Berg Larsen Bronze Tenor Mouthpiece for sale

jonf

Locality
Betelgeuse
Bronze mouthpiece, essentially new, play tested only, with a patch. This one is the bronze 'Gold Series' version, a 125/0 SMS with a bullet chamber. The 0 series carries a £48 surcharge these days, and the bronze model with a bullet is Berg Larsen's most expensive other than the bronze duckbill. Have a look at the website of a certain fabulous sax emporium to see how much this combo would cost new. Comes with the genuine Berg lig, the classic see through plastic cover (NO cracks) and a slightly battered box (which will interest Saxlicker). This mouthpiece plays a storm, loud and bright. A real rockers piece.

Price is £125, plus £6 postage for insured next day special delivery, or you can collect from me in London. The usual 5% to Pete's charity fund. PM me your email address and I'll send you some high res pics.

jonf

Locality
Betelgeuse
Oh, and for those who'd be concerned at the wide tip opening, don't worry, it's a very easy blow. Slap a RJS 2m or 2H on and you'd be absolutely fine, belting out the rock n roll.

jonf

Locality
Betelgeuse
Any offers before eBay at the weekend? This is basically a £400 mouthpiece offered at a bargain price. Early Christmas pressie anyone?

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
I would be, but..... It's divorce material, sorry.

Chris98

Best of luck with the sale John, and if I weren't buying chisels and planes at the moments I'd be more than a little tempted...

...Didn't Wilton Felder play a Berg?

All the best,

Chris

Saxlicker

Locality
Breakfast room since '06 UK
Comes with the genuine Berg lig, the classic see through plastic cover (NO cracks) and a slightly battered box (which will interest Saxlicker)

>:)
Yes Wilton Felder plays a berg.
I think it's a 105/0/M

jonf

Locality
Betelgeuse
Now sold, thanks to buyer and to Pete for the facility. Donation made.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
Thank goodness. My finger's been itching to press the pm button...

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom