All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Saxophones ben websters saxophone ?

berniesax

can any of you good people out there please confirm for me whether ben websters saxophone ! which is said he played thoughout is entire career was a selmer super balanced action or just a selmer balanced action ?
cheers
bernie

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
...and a condition of his will was that no one else was ever to play it after his death.... (brings to mind the vision of being haunted by the ghost of ben webster!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

old git

Tremendous Bore
Why not look in Webster's Dictionary?

BTW Talk like a Pirate Day coming up.

How about all posts on the 19th being in Pirate form?

Sunray

Wooly Avatar ...

Obviously, given my Avatar, I'd be well up for that.
Great Avatar - So how long have you been a keen knitter ... :)))

My Muvver in law knits loads of jumpers - what can you knit? ;}

Sue

If at first you don't succeed try try try a Gin
Subscriber
How can Ben Webster (okay his saxophone) be pillaged by buccaneers?

I always thought the avatar was an alien of some sort. Isn't art wonderful?

Nick Wyver

noisy
Subscriber
Arrr!!! You be earlee alroit!

I've never got the fascination with stuff famous people have touched/played/owned. Do they really believe that owning what they played is a shortcut to sounding like them?

I'll stick with practising.

Or at least I would if I did much practising, that is.

jonf

I was wondering what it was and decided it was spaghetti and meatlballs. Is that a pirate's favourite food ?

Rhys
It's the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I am a Pastafarian, and there are strong links between Pastafarians and Pirates, particularly of the 'talk like a pirate' variety. I won't go into details, given the 'no religion' rules on the forum, but have a look at http://www.venganza.org/

Jon

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
It's the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I am a Pastafarian, and there are strong links between Pastafarians and Pirates, particularly of the 'talk like a pirate' variety. I won't go into details, given the 'no religion' rules on the forum, but have a look at http://www.venganza.org/

Jon
I thought it was a ball of wool with a couple of knitting needles broken off in it.

old git

Tremendous Bore
It's the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I am a Pastafarian, and there are strong links between Pastafarians and Pirates, particularly of the 'talk like a pirate' variety. I won't go into details, given the 'no religion' rules on the forum, but have a look at http://www.venganza.org/Jon
Jon,
You owe me a new pair of underpants, jeans, socks, boots, a new carpet and a Holy Welsh Rugby Jersey.

Young Col

Bill
How did they get such a good likeness of you at the bottom of the chemistry doodle on the homepage?

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom