support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Before anyone asks....

jonf

Looking at the Yard Sale, it may appear to some that I've started a full time career running a sax shop. I haven't, I'm just having a clear out. I decided twelve saxes was just too many. About four too many. I reckon eight is perfectly justifiable:)))

Hmm...

I've only got 7.

(I sort of assumed you'd just met this bloke in a pub...)

I can sell you a sax!! My practise room is full of saxes. The funny thing is that I buy saxes all the time. Today I almost bought (and I think I take it!) a nice Cousnon Monopole straight soprano. Perfect for classic saxophone playing. The only thing is that I'm a pure Rocksax player with the tenorsax as my main weapon!?!?!?

I have two saxes and am thinking of selling one of them. I have many RC helicopters and planes and am thinking of going down to one only. I have two computers and may get rid of one. I have one wife -- offers anyone? >:):)))

Maybe get your wife to play with you. Then you'll both need a backup instrument. Easy peasy....

Trouble is my wife loves guitar, piano and flute, but isn't much into sax. Have tried to persaude her, but all she'll do is accompany me.

I give up

I give up. I really do. Here's me making a truly strenuous effort to thin the herd and what happens today? Number one daughter brings a clarinet home from school.

Am I the only one who's hoping his wife doesn't see this thread....

I'm down to 9, but only cos I sold one. Most are in various states of rebuild.

Best not talk about mouthpieces either.

What? you have nine wives, and you've sold one? honestly kev we look on you as our moral compass (disgruntled of kent!!)

I have two saxes and am thinking of selling one of them. I have many RC helicopters and planes and am thinking of going down to one only. I have two computers and may get rid of one. I have one wife -- offers anyone? >:):)))

Hey Moz ...

How much for the RC Choppers [and I may consider the second Computer], have you sorted a price ... ;}

Hmmmm ... The wife? :blowkiss:
How much are you willing to pay for me to take her off your hands mate ? :popcorn:

Or will you consider a trade ?? View attachment 998

------snip-----

I'm down to 9, but only cos I sold one. Most are in various states of rebuild.

Best not talk about mouthpieces either.

I'm worried: I think I'm suffering from sax envy - I only have one...:crying: but I've already experienced the GAS urge and apart form a second mouthpiece, I've suppressed it so far....:p... probably due to lack of spondulics :verysad

What? you have nine wives, and you've sold one? honestly kev we look on you as our moral compass (disgruntled of kent!!)

Dear disgruntled

I really think you need to face up to the realties in life.:verysad

One man's meat is another man's poison. And some people need more meat than others. While some are carnivores, others are herbivores. Some vegans. I'm sure that OG can give you better advice than me on the merits of eating grass. Perhaps you could form a grass-eating (ida maria...) saxophone appreciation society and go pot-ty together.;}

Kev - What condition are your rebuilt wives in? Not buying, just interested.
Jon - When you said "thin the herd" I thought you meant the family. Rather like some neighbours of mine who were always talking of getting rid of the kids. Well my sons brought instruments home, most of them paid for by me and they - the instruments and sons - are still here some 15 years later.
YC

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom