M/Pieces - Ligs Beechler MPC

TonyMoroney

Hi All,

I find myself using a Beechler MPC on my new Soprano, I tried it out at the store when I picked the horn up and it played really well, but I don't see much posted about them... are there any other Beechler owners and players on the forum, do they have a good reputation??

Regards

T.

Mamos

I have a beechler diamond inlay mouthpiece on my alto

I don't know mush about them but I do prefer it to the yamaha that also came with the horn

mamos

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
They have a very big reputation in the world.The Bellite steel model's more so,alot of big player's use Beechler's,check out the who play's beechler's link on SAX.CO.UK on the mp page.I got a Bellite 8 alto mp,very upfront piece.Gerald Albright play's a diamond inlay Beecher on his alto as Derek Nash also.

OP
TonyMoroney

TonyMoroney

They have a very big reputation in the world.The Bellite steel model's more so,alot of big player's use Beechler's,check out the who play's beechler's link on SAX.CO.UK on the mp page.I got a Bellite 8 alto mp,very upfront piece.Gerald Albright play's a diamond inlay Beecher on his alto as Derek Nash also.
That's great to know, I bought the Beechler Bellite 6 for my new Sop and I'm loving it so far. Shame I forgot about the sale at Howarths, but C'est la vie, I got to try the mpc's at the shop with my horn, and played a few other horns whilst there, so I can live with the extra cost.

Thanks for the info!

T.

Top Bottom