All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Beaugnier Vito"Duke" Tenor sax for sale

griff136

Beaugnier Vito Tenor sax for sale - these horns are french made and have a great feel and excellent tone.
This one has just been repadded by me ( usual cost £320) and blows like a dream.
If you want a shiny looking sax then I think there's a Jollysun on ebay! This one is lackingin the good looks department but for what it lacks here it sure makes up for it elswhere. If you want a great sax with great value for money give this baby a go.

selling at £500 ono with 5% going to Petes charity.

Can be tried at my workshop in Devon or at John Myalls in Croydon (by prior arrangement with me)
Photos on request pm me or email me dgmusic@hotmail.co.uk

go on you know you want it!

MMM

Griff, let me know if you happen to be in my area: I could try the Beaugnier and I'll let you try my Borg!!!

For anyone who doesn't know Griff, if he says this sax plays, it plays!!!

Cheers, Manlio

griff136

Griff, let me know if you happen to be in my area: I could try the Beaugnier and I'll let you try my Borg!!!

For anyone who doesn't know Griff, if he says this sax plays, it plays!!!

Cheers, Manlio
will do Manlio what Borg model is it?

MMM

Griff,

off topic, but the Borg is a pre Jubilee, looks like a Ponzol, silver neck and silver plated body, gold plated keys and bell...

Cheers,

rhysonsax

Griff,

off topic, but the Borg is a pre Jubilee, looks like a Ponzol, silver neck and silver plated body, gold plated keys and bell...

Cheers,
That's my favourite look for a sax - silver plated with gold (plated or lacquer) keywork. Much more classy IMHO than the unlacquered and vintage style finishes that seem to be popular with some people.

I've got a silver plated body & gold keywork C soprano on the way to me from Benedikt Eppelsheim and it should be here later this week.

And as we all know, the finish is much more important than the sound !

Rhys

griff136

Vito Tenor now sold to a very happy customer in Scotland.
Sorry to all those who had first, second, third and fourth refusal but this one went to the second guy to try it - he made his mind up immediately on giving it a blow.

I didnt really wanna let this one go but needs must :(

Donation of £25 on its way Pete

Griff

Saxholder Pro
Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom