Saxophones bauhaus walstein "unlacquered"

berniesax

martin from woodwind and brass has informed me via email that the bronze series will be available unlacquered from around nov/dec.
can,t wait to see them !
bernie

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Well i just sold my unlacquered bw bronze soprano,also sold my bw ul bronze alto last year here on this forum and our birdman has his bw ul bronze alto which i also stripped for him is for sale now on his site,Studiosaxophones.I was the 1st in the world with 2,the bronze turns a great dark patina.Check the 1 on studiosaxophones vintage sax page.

Phil Edwards

Well i just sold my unlacquered bw bronze soprano, also sold my bw ul bronze alto last year here on this forum and our birdman has his bw ul bronze alto which i also stripped for him is for sale now on his site,Studiosaxophones.I was the 1st in the world with 2,the bronze turns a great dark patina.Check the 1 on studiosaxophones vintage sax page.
Yep, I have the alto that Dave mentions, and it's looking lovely. Currently using my Lomax Vintage LA mpc and it works a treat.

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:

daveysaxboy

Glad your still happy with her,ya got a cracking deal on a cracking little horn.The BW Bronze sax's are really fine horns for there price.

OP
berniesax

berniesax

is the stripping of lacquer an expensive business ? davysaxboy
thank you
bernie

daveysaxboy

About £7.00 for a tin of NITROMORS, The green tin,two 1inch paint brush's and sorted.Putting the sax together is the key.Not for the faint hearted

Top Bottom