All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Saxophones bauhaus walstein "unlacquered"

berniesax

martin from woodwind and brass has informed me via email that the bronze series will be available unlacquered from around nov/dec.
can,t wait to see them !
bernie

daveysaxboy

Big ruff Geordie bendy metal blower
Well i just sold my unlacquered bw bronze soprano,also sold my bw ul bronze alto last year here on this forum and our birdman has his bw ul bronze alto which i also stripped for him is for sale now on his site,Studiosaxophones.I was the 1st in the world with 2,the bronze turns a great dark patina.Check the 1 on studiosaxophones vintage sax page.

Phil Edwards

Locality
East Sussex
Well i just sold my unlacquered bw bronze soprano, also sold my bw ul bronze alto last year here on this forum and our birdman has his bw ul bronze alto which i also stripped for him is for sale now on his site,Studiosaxophones.I was the 1st in the world with 2,the bronze turns a great dark patina.Check the 1 on studiosaxophones vintage sax page.

Yep, I have the alto that Dave mentions, and it's looking lovely. Currently using my Lomax Vintage LA mpc and it works a treat.

Phil

Last edited by a moderator:

daveysaxboy

Glad your still happy with her,ya got a cracking deal on a cracking little horn.The BW Bronze sax's are really fine horns for there price.

daveysaxboy

About £7.00 for a tin of NITROMORS, The green tin,two 1inch paint brush's and sorted.Putting the sax together is the key.Not for the faint hearted

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom