All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Bauhaus Walstein TS PD (Improved Action) Tenor Sax

Pyrografix

Senile Member
I'm having to rationalise, so for sale here is my BW TSPD tenor sax. In lovely condition (bought new in Feb this year), c/w case, sling and original mouthpiece. Looking for £650 which will include courier delivery to UK destination. 5% donation to Pete's charity. PM me with email address if you want to see pics!

Cheers,

Amanda

Pyrografix

Senile Member
Last ditch attempt to get some interest before it goes onto The Junkyard (I'd much prefer to make a donation to Pete than eBay's coffers!)
I will include a brand new Rico Graftonite M7 Mouthpiece with this superb sax (used for less than 24 hours from new)
***** £580 *****

Jack

why did you sell this lovely horn? needed money? (none of my business, it just that selling my sax would be for me like selling one of my children)

old git

Tremendous Bore
why did you sell this lovely horn? needed money? (none of my business, it just that selling my sax would be for me like selling one of my children)
Jack,
You'll need to state age, sex, condition and donation to Pete's charity if you want to sell them here.>:)

Are there no limits. I almost feel ashamed of myself.:ashamed:ashamed:crying::ashamed:blush::blush::mad::eek::eek::rolleyes:

Pyrografix

Senile Member
why did you sell this lovely horn? ....... it just that selling my sax would be for me like selling one of my children)
Don't think I didn't try, but with impending uni fees nobody was willing to take any of them on, and I would have been unable to calculate the donation to Pete when they are valued at 'priceless'.........:doh:

Seriously though (well, sort of!) within days of buying this sax, Rogerb advertised his BW M2 tenor in the Yardsale.........hubby volunteered to buy it for me as an early birthday pressie (half century celebrations near to Christmas)........who was I to refuse?! I was going to keep them both but with the realisation the PD hasn't been out of its case since the M2 arrived, it just seemed sensible to move it on 'cos it deserves to be played. So its heading down to my home county of Yorkshire.:clapping:

Saxholder Pro

Members online

Help!Mailing List
Top Bottom