support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

SOLD Bauhaus Walstein Phosphur Bronze Alto

Il Padrino

Locality
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Price of Item
£425
We have had this sax in the family (my wife's sax) for a few years. I also used it on a Keni Stevens' album release, "Out Of The Blue", two years ago.

It is in showroom condition as photos will show, and has recently (November) been serviced by Stephen Howard to ensure no work is needed. It comes with a mouthpiece and a strap.

If you're local, you're more than welcome to come and give it a blow in a soundproof professional studio.

Collection in person also welcome. Courier will be UPS if purchasing via post, I will need a contact phone number for them please.

See photos "here".

s-l1600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom