All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Saxophones bauhaus walstein owners club Where is it please?

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
You just go and buy a nice shiny (or dull and stripped of course) Bauhaus Walstein and your there!

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Locality
brighton by the sea
You just go and buy a nice shiny (or dull and stripped of course) Bauhaus Walstein and your there!

or if you're davey from geordieland- but it shiny and make it dull & stripped yourself....

milandro

Locality
the Netherlands
well, once I bought a Horseman view camera and later on I received at home a certificate which stated that (name and surname) was now the member of the Society of the Horseman large format camera owners..... I think that I would appreciate BW to do the same

Attachments

• certificate.jpg
    certificate.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 85
Last edited by a moderator:

milandro

Locality
the Netherlands
well, I used large format cameras up to 8" x !0" for many years, and I still have a 4" x 5" Linhof Standard somewhere (and a 6 cm x 6 cm Rolleiflex!) not that I am using them anymore..........

old git

Tremendous Bore
Locality
The Palm Tree strewn Wandle Surf Beach under the o
Used a MicroTech 5" x 4" and a 14" x 11" process camera as an industrial photographer/reprographer.

Should we start a I've used bigger cameras than you but no Minox experience club?

milandro

Locality
the Netherlands
sorry, never intended to show off with my long but now finished career as photographer .......if it pleases you , I never used a minox.

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom