• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Bauhaus-Walstein M2-Ss Straight Silver Soprano, mouthpieces and accessories

Two Voices

I have for sale a Bauhaus-Walstein M2-Ss Straight Soprano.It is has silver-plate body (which has a clear lacquer to stop tarnishing) andgold brass lacquered keywork. It has black Kangaroo pads with white ceramicresonators, blued steel needle springs and real mother of pearl touch pieces.The mechanism is rib-mounted for added stability. The thumbrest is adjustablebrass lacquer. The key action is highly responsive and smooth.

It is in mint condition with very little use and the padsare as new. Free blowing, superb intonation with a very even tone across therange.

It comes with:

• A straight Crook (in padded case that I use to shove upthe bell when transporting)
  • A Curved Crook (in padded case that I use to shove up thebell when transporting)
  • Original 4C mouthpiece, cap and ligature
  • "GL" black fitted case
  • Swab
  • Pad Saver

They cost £1,585.00. I’m asking for £1,250.00 ono (Willship to UK insured at this price). If you want the below accessories with thesax then I’ll do you a deal of £1,500.00.

I bought it on the 17th December 2010

I also have the following items for the Soprano:

• Lebayle LR 7* Mouthpiece £50
  • Vandoren V16 S6 Mouthpiece £50
  • Brancher J15 Metal Mouthpiece with Cap and Ligature £100
  • Rico Royal B7 Mouthpiece with Cap and Ligature £10

• Rovner Dark Ligature and Cap £10
    Vandoren Optimum Ligature and Metal Cap £50
  • Rico H-Ligature and Cap £10

• Vandoren Reed Hygrocase for Clarinet orSoprano Sax (Boxed, unopened) £15

• Rico La Voz Medium Reeds Medium Soft Pack of 10 (Sealedas new) £10
  • Rico Jazz Select Unfiled 2M Pack of 10 (Sealed as new)£10
  • Rico Orange 2½ Pack of 3 (Sealed as new) £2.50
  • Rico Orange 3 Pack of 3 (Sealed as new) £2.50

• Reed Cutter £25

• Locoparasaxo "Solo" straightsoprano wall mounted sax stand £45
  • Hercules Soprano/Flugelhorn Peg DS503B£3 each (I have two)

5% to Pete’s Charity if sold!

I am concentrating my efforts solely on the Tenor as thepiano and guitar is taking up a lot of my time lately :D

Sounds a great deal, and it would make a lovely family with my Bauhaus silver alto and tenor .......

But I'm on an economy drive and will have to pass on this opportunity.

Good luck with your sale .... if you are absolutely certain.

Rhys

Sounds a great deal, and it would make a lovely family with my Bauhaus silver alto and tenor .......

Rhys

Thanks Rhys :) I'm certain as it's just sitting there not getting played much!

The Lebayle LR 7* Mouthpiece and Rico H-Ligature and Capare sold.

I’m unexpected busy tomorrow folks, so won’t be able torespond until Friday. PM requests (first come, first serve. I’ll be setting upa Paypal account as Jazzdoh want to pay that way. I’m sure others will too.

Rhys

I bet you get it,was the new build extension for to home your MANY sax's,you only live once so i cant blame you.

I bet you get it,was the new build extension for to home your MANY sax's,you only live once so i cant blame you.

Our extension had a lovely room called "music room" on the plans and it magically morphed into a "family room" (i.e. no glass-fronted display cases crammed with saxes). How did that happen ?

I shall be good (repeat as often as necessary to dispel the GAS).

Rhys

Surely this country has an infinite supply of GAS with you up there and me down here ?

Our extension had a lovely room called "music room" on the plans and it magically morphed into a "family room" (i.e. no glass-fronted display cases crammed with saxes). How did that happen ?

I shall be good (repeat as often as necessary to dispel the GAS).

Rhys

Surely this country has an infinite supply of GAS with you up there and me down here ?

Thats the trade off though,do nice things like that and you got more say when the gas bloke comes a knocking.The silver BW looks nice,wish i had done more nice things and maybe i could swing it,the way i have been i will be swinging by my fat neck !!!!!!!!!!

The Lebayle LR 7* Mouthpiece, Rico H-Ligature and Cap are sold which I'll be shipping later this week. Everything else is still for sale. Need the space and the cash so I'll drop the Soprano to £1100 and with everything else minus the items already sold £1250. It'll include fully insured shipping to the UK and 5% to Pete's charity!

Thanks,

Paul

Mpc arrived today,just want to say thank you to Paul for a easy transaction and good luck with the rest of your sale.

Brian

Hi Paul did you sell the sax?

Regards

John
He has not been on the forum since last April so guess he must have given the whole thing up and sold his kit back then, i remember him suffering with tinnitus and having to stop playing...

If you still have everything and are happy selling in bits and bobs there are a few things I'd be interested in. I'll drop you a PM

Back
Top Bottom