• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Bauhaus Walstein Baritone for sale

jonf

As in the title really. Mint BW baritone for sale.

For specs, pics and new price see here.

http://www.woodwindandbrass.co.uk/acatalog/Bauhaus_Baritone_Saxophones.html

Mine really is mint, it even comes with the cloth inner bags the sax was originally supplied in. Mouthpiece is unused, as is the peg. Case is mint, to the extent that even the wheels are free of wear marks.

These are excellent saxes, offering the quality of the big Japanese manufacturers at half the price. Theis is a bargain at £1300. It really is as new, but only half the new price. That's got to be a great Christmas pressie for someone.:w00t: I'll donate 5%

If there's any genuine interest I'll post some pics of the actual sax, but it really is as in the link.

Sax is in Surrey. It could be packaged up and posted, but it would be expensive, and collection would be better.

PM me or post here if interested.

Looks like a fantastic offer

Is it the bronze? What's the reason for sale if it's not a rude question?

Ivan

Hi Ivan, yes, it's the bronze one. The reaons it's for sale is that I've bought myself a vintage bari, which I'm really enjoying playing. Even I struggle to justify two bais.

Jon

I easily justify having two baris - one for big band stuff (a low A) playing off a stand, and a standing-up-gig low Bb bari. I used to play a low A for everything - but it exacerbated back problems. Low Bb baris are very significantly lighter. Looks like a great bari, that Walstein. Bill

Go on, you know you want it. Make me an offer......

Your dead right there I do want it but as is usually the case in these matters there are one or two problems, one being that my dear lady has no understanding of a need for more than one sax or perhaps even one,and as I have no idea where I might be able to hide this aquisition from her and feel it is probably not a good idea to do so,and the other is the justification of the release of spondulics at this time,and still the hissing sound doesn't abate OH DEAR !!!!!

A friend's colleague has been talking about wanting to play the sax for quite a while, and not just any sax, the baritone specifically. Perhaps I'll try to GAS him tomorrow...

Now sold. Thanks to Pete for the facility, to the buyer and to everyone who showed an interest.

Donation on its way later today.

Jon