• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

SOLD Bauhaus Walstein Alto AS-YD Action Improved

DavidUK

Café Supporter
:)

PA050126.JPG

FULL photos here: http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/slideshow/24590881

This is the DeLuxe or Action Improved BW Alto as detailed here: http://bauhausdistribution.com/acatalog/bauhaus_walstein_pdai.html

The body is brand new, the neck de-lacquered and in bare brass with a layer of wax protection (Renaissance Wax - as used by the British Museum).

As you'd expect there are no marks, dents, dings, tarnishing, blemishes. It's all as new of course!

Being unused, it may benefit from an initial "setup" from your local sax technician so as to play how you'd like it to.

Comes in its original BW backpack case with straps, a (nasty looking) original BW mouthpiece, ligature, neck strap, and neck stopper.

Priced at £350 collected (5 mins J1 M6 or J20 M1) so you can inspect, or can courier for £20.00 insured (1-2 days).
Bank transfer please, if I'm posting it.

5% of sale price to Pete's charity. May be withdrawn without notice if it sells elsewhere.

PA050102.JPG

PA050110.JPG

...a little something of which brand discussed recently, with a Germanic far eastern connection...

Ads.... shhhhhh.... it was a tenor not an alto!

REDUCED to £340 collected.

:)
Hello David, can you tell me if this is still available? I'm looking for an alto sax as a present for my wife who played many moons ago at beginner level and is determined to start up again now that she has more time on her hands! Jason

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom