Subscriptions and donations are given to special needs music education charities
SYOS

Bats!

TimboSax

Deputy junior apprentice 2nd class
Subscriber
Can I just say that my phone signalled a message very early this morning and, seeing as I'm waiting on something from a client, I picked it up, pressed the wrong icon (I was half-asleep and didn't have my glasses on), and ended up on the CafeSax homepage. Through the haze of no glasses I recognised where I was, but then spent 5 seconds thinking I had some weird vision malady until I worked out what the little black moving blob was.

:old::D

MandyH

Sax-Mad fiend!
Subscriber
Can I just say that my phone signalled a message very early this morning and, seeing as I'm waiting on something from a client, I picked it up, pressed the wrong icon (I was half-asleep and didn't have my glasses on), and ended up on the CafeSax homepage. Through the haze of no glasses I recognised where I was, but then spent 5 seconds thinking I had some weird vision malady until I worked out what the little black moving blob was.

:old::D
Hey @TimboSax your icon/photo fits the hat brilliantly! :rofl:

jazzdoh

Great,as long as they are not after my candy, I've been trying to catch one of them to find out what mouthpiece he/she uses, but they are too quick for me.

MikeMorrell

Netherlands
Subscriber
Happy Bats everyone! In NL, Halloween hasn't yet that it's an imported (commercially driven) event like Valentines day.

I worked for a while as a volunteer on a telephone helpline and I remember 'All Saint's Day' and 'All Souls' Day' having such a depth of meaning for the people who phoned in.

Mike

Saxholder Pro

Members OnlineStatistics

Help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom