All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Bart & Baker electro swing remix of a track from my new CD:

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
Locality
St. Mary's
I haven't even announced the CD yet, it will be out on July 22, but I'm very excited about this Bart & Baker remix of one of the tracks:

In fact a slightly different remix just made it onto the album as a bonus track.

Last edited:

Clivey

Locality
Edinburgh/Hot Rock off African Coast
I haven't even announced the CD yet, it will be out on July 22, but I'm very excited about this Bart & Baker remix of one of the tracks:

In fact a slightly different remix just made it onto the album as a bonus track.

Nice and commercial. I hope it gets shown /played all over Video jukebox screens Pubs n clubs:welldone

Last edited by a moderator:

thesaxman71

Very commercial as mentioned by Clivey, reminds me of that old remake of 'me no speak Americano', the 1 with the clarinet and was in the charts a couple of years ago, i think it is called that, or something similar...

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
Lovely Hope it does well Who did all the computer graphics??

Jules

Formerly known as "nachoman"
Locality
brighton by the sea
Electro Swing- very hip at the moment, Fat45 have played many an electro Swing night in the trendy depths of Hoxton (quite why we ended up there I don't know, we're by no means electro and only marginally swing*... but, hey, I'm not complaining)

*Fat45 - (half) jokingly refered to as a punk band playing 1950s R&B, but then look at vintage footage of Little Richard and Louis Jordan.....

aldevis

Surrealist Contributor.
Cafe Moderator
Locality
London
Great music Pete.
You always impress me for the way you manage to record a whole saxophone section.

Very commercial as mentioned by Clivey, reminds me of that old remake of 'me no speak Americano', the 1 with the clarinet and was in the charts a couple of years ago, i think it is called that, or something similar...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqlJwMFtMCs
I definitely prefer the original (that also has great lyrics)
Wait until 2'09"

Clivey

Locality
Edinburgh/Hot Rock off African Coast
Just listened to the clips and have to say. It sounds " Huge ". I really hope I start to hear some of these tracks being played when I`m out and about.
Pete I know you don`t normally Gig but honestly this album has the makings of a great show especially say at the Edinburgh Festival( 2014) or other happening event. Orchestra, Period dress Dancers etc etc wow.

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
sounds great to me. Really looking forward to it!

Pete Thomas

Commercial Supporter
Locality
St. Mary's
Another video from Bart& Baker playing this track at a live show

I wish I had been there.

Last edited:

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York