support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

Baritone sax - JP044, ex-demo

Pyrografix

Senile Member
Locality
Sunny Aberdeenshire
I'm going to part company with my John Packer baritone sax (JP044). I bought this as an ex-demo model from John Packer earlier this year - it has only been used at home so is in 'as bought' condition. The case is a bit scruffy, but fully functional. Looking for £800 which will include courier delivery to UK address and 5% donation to Pete's fund. PM with email details if you want pics.

Cheers,

Amanda

My bad luck Amanda, I was looking for a Bari JP044 (had my name down for an ex-demo) .... but have just bought a new Venus Pro - for £775, as there was going to be a long wait for the JP. Hope you get yours sold soon.

Dave.

My bad luck Amanda, I was looking for a Bari JP044 (had my name down for an ex-demo) .... but have just bought a new Venus Pro - for £775, as there was going to be a long wait for the JP. Hope you get yours sold soon.

Dave.

Thanks Dave. How are you getting on with the Venus? Did you manage to get sorted with lessons?

Hi Amanda,
the Venos Pro just arrived yesterday - I've got builders in doing house alterations so I won't be able to have a blow for a wee while yet ..... LOTS of dust (I mean LOTS, but that's understandable). Lessons are on hold till I get the house back to normal - I'm not going to be allowed much spare time until the re-decorating is completed.

Really looking forward to spending some regular time with the bari though. I've never blown one before!!!

Dave.

Given the rush of interest (!) in this, here are some pics....

JP Bari Sax Pics

It is a stunning sax, which plays well, at very affordable price. What more can I say?

I may be open to sensible offers.......!

You could do what I did, and hide it in a wardrobe for a while! I won't tell!

Ha, mine wife has a superb ear. & I wouldn't do anything behind her back (birthday pressies don't count).

Mine wife.

Do you send her out to work?

the poor man is confused as to whether he should be speaking German or English??

I am otherwise trying to ignore this post!
I have a timeshare on a Gear4Music bari, which I am led to believe is the same model as the JP044.

If I were to buy a Bari, I guess It would be... umm...further up the ladder!

I haven't played the Gear4music model, but my tutor has, and he preferred the sound and ergonomics of my JP......

Come on, someone must be tempted by this bargain!

SALE

For 48 hours only before being consigned to eBay

****** £725 ********
delivered to your door (UK only)!

I know someone who might be interested but I haven't been able to contact her yet. Hoping I'll get an answer Monday.