• Eligibility to post classifieds

The Yardsale is not intended for use by people joining the forum purely to sell an item, so members must have at least 40 posts to be eligible. However new members may post if they either:

• upgraded their account with an annual (not monthly) subscription. This is for access to sell without needing the 40 posts and the contribution after a successful sale still applies.
    • or pay the 5% contribution on the initial listing price up front (non refundable) then a listing will be allowed.

In either case please contact us if you are not yet able to posts

support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

FOUND Baritone mouthpiece RPC 115B

Jose

Looking for a RPC 115B baritone mouthpiece, I use one with my tenor and I love it, even the tenor one sounds really good on my baritone , but with some tone issues in the high register . My baritone is waiting for one fo these!

Rons baritone pieces are even better than his tenor.
I play a RPC 110 Rollover on my Yanagisawa B6 it's a great piece.
You would be better off ordering one from Ron, they rarely come up for sale.

A long wait indeed.
Sooooo long!
Rons baritone pieces are even better than his tenor.
I play a RPC 110 Rollover on my Yanagisawa B6 it's a great piece.
You would be better off ordering one from Ron, they rarely come up for sale.
You are right..., I just waited many times the months that Ron needs to serve one of these pieces...

You are right..., I just waited many times the months that Ron needs to serve one of these pieces...
Just what I was thinking.

Another option, and much quicker to get is the PPT, currently on special. They're both excellent, but the power is maybe closer to where you want to be.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom