All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians
Tutorials

Saxophones Baritone envy

BigMartin

An evil "friend" ecouraged me to have a blow on his bari today. I really want one! If only I had a grandmother to sell...

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Subscriber
An evil "friend" ecouraged me to have a blow on his bari today. I really want one! If only I had a grandmother to sell...
:)))

There's a nice looking yani in the yardsale.... Talk nicely to your bank manager >:) :w00t: :)))

Sunray

Free Gift ...

I have a "Mother in Law" you are very welcome to trade in if you want to mate ...

PM me your address and I will parcel her up and send her "First Class Post" ...

I will pay all charges associated with this "Gift" ...
:))) --- :w00t: --- >:)

trimmy

One day i will...
I have a "Mother in Law" you are very welcome to trade in if you want to mate ...

No No No the bottom has fell out in "Mother in law's" it's become that bad YOU have to pay to have them weighed in :)))

dooce

Check out John Packer. Their baris are as affordable as good instruments get.

TomMapfumo

Just attach your mouthpiece to a radiator and play your central heating system - much cheaper...................:shocked::w00t:;}

milandro

Wel no need to trade in family members. In my part of the world you can acquire a Baritone for as little as 500€ (low Bb a bit more for a low A). I have a B&S blue shield low A for sale (also here in the yard) and I have had some problems to find a buyer.

Top Bottom