All profit supporting special needs music education and Help Musicians

Saxophones Baritone envy

BigMartin

Locality
Manchester, UK
An evil "friend" ecouraged me to have a blow on his bari today. I really want one! If only I had a grandmother to sell...

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
An evil "friend" ecouraged me to have a blow on his bari today. I really want one! If only I had a grandmother to sell...
:)))

There's a nice looking yani in the yardsale.... Talk nicely to your bank manager >:) :w00t: :)))

Sunray

Locality
Norfolk, UK
Free Gift ...

I have a "Mother in Law" you are very welcome to trade in if you want to mate ...

PM me your address and I will parcel her up and send her "First Class Post" ...

I will pay all charges associated with this "Gift" ...
:))) --- :w00t: --- >:)

trimmy

One day i will...
Locality
Liverpool ( Pool of Life )
I have a "Mother in Law" you are very welcome to trade in if you want to mate ...

No No No the bottom has fell out in "Mother in law's" it's become that bad YOU have to pay to have them weighed in :)))

dooce

Locality
Daventry
Check out John Packer. Their baris are as affordable as good instruments get.

TomMapfumo

Locality
Skabertawe, South Wales
Just attach your mouthpiece to a radiator and play your central heating system - much cheaper...................:shocked::w00t:;}

Locality
kent
Well if the only thing stopping you is the lack of a grandmother to sell, surely some one here has a spare one?

kevgermany

ex Landrover Nut
Café Supporter
Locality
Just north of Munich
What are you guys trying to do to me? I should have known this was the wrong place to seek help ;}.

Must not click "place bid" button.
Must not click "place bid" button.
Must not .....

Me too.:)))

milandro

Locality
the Netherlands
Wel no need to trade in family members. In my part of the world you can acquire a Baritone for as little as 500€ (low Bb a bit more for a low A). I have a B&S blue shield low A for sale (also here in the yard) and I have had some problems to find a buyer.

Members online

Popular Discussions

London
Paris
New York
Los Angeles
Sydney
Moscow
New Delhi
Top Bottom